This object is in archive! 

Map content and navigation buttun auto-hide and in layer under dashboard elements

Jan Götze shared this idea 2 years ago
Declined

Like visible in my screenshot, it would be great to have auto-hide AND disable option for the navigation button. The same function I have when tapping navigation hints in the top bar. And both buttons should be placed below the dashboard elements.

Then all elements are flexible enough for a complex dashboard, for example a bike computer.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Jan,

did you check the latest app version and dashboard changes I made there? There is already an option to put the dashboard directly below the whole screen layout. Suggest giving it a try because it should solve exactly this problem with the layout.

Jiří M. aka Menion

ad259c4ddaabf7193e24caa60007e487

photo

I have already set it that way. However, the button for navigation covers my altitude profile. I am all the more interested in being able to hide this button, as I do not need it.

photo

Understand. It is hard to make the layout 100% flexible. There needs to be some access to the navigation menu and that is the reason, why this small button at the bottom is visible permanently.

So, from my point of view, current options allow configuring a very flexible dashboard with small compromises. Good luck and thanks for understanding.

Jiří M. aka Menion

Replies have been locked on this page!