Visual bugs in Locus Map 4, GIS
Issues seems to be coming from the dark theme implementation.
Some example problems:
- Icons are black, including text
- Font shadows (?) are same color as font
- If light theme is used, even more icons appear with a black font (e.g. zoom icons)
- (Not sure if this is a bug) Double tapping on map only toggles the track recorder as opposed to whole UI in previous version
- Map overlay lags and makes app unusable (ghosting effect)
- When moving crosshair across map, all map icons flicker between inverted and non-inverted states (includes zoom in bubble)
I will keep updating this list as I discover more issues.
Device: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Android: 10 QKQ1.190825.002
Locus Map 4: 4.8.2
Thanks in advance for any assistance.