Show All Tracks Online Planner

Charles Yin shared this idea 23 months ago
Gathering feedback

It would be helpful to see all my previous tracks overlaid on a map - it would allow me to visualize where I've been already.

Replies (3)

photo

Yup, 13 days to implement this or I will stop my free trail - I want to know where I have not been so I can go there! All trails can be seen on Locus Maps 3 App - this was the reason I upgraded to gold so I did not have to squint on the phone.

photo

in the short term, install bluestacks on PC and run lm4 there, thats what ive been doing to achieve the same . show all tracks

photo
photo

Initial thread: "...It would be helpful..."

Indeed, but it is not a must. Multiple Route view is working on the app. For transition period it is fine for me, but nevertheless it would be great to have this feature at the web planner in future.

No reason to stop with LM4.

photo

Hi, although you can display theoretically unlimited number of tracks on the map of web planner by selecting them one by one, the "show all tracks" button is not here, as we don't have yet solution which would not crash your browser or put our infrastructure to abnormal stress by loading higher number of detailed tracks at once. Of course, we have ideas and plans for the future in this regards, but nothing for next few days.

photo

Thanks for your prompt explanatory response. Happy to keep up my subscription with such good service.

photo

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file