This object is in archive! 

Add alternative search providers

吴海 shared this idea 22 months ago
Declined

Hello, Locus Map team!

Built-in features such as "Google", "Bing" and "GraphHopper" are not suitable for all regions

Compared with local search, the quality of the built-in search information is not good, can you consider adding a custom search interface

Best Answer
photo

Hello,

oki, I understand, but how do you want to connect to any other search engine? It is necessary to develop this connection. Are you able to create own Locus Map add-on? We currently do not have enough space in the long road plan to develop any special search systems.

Anyway, we will be for a sure year working on an improved search in the Locus Map, so I hope, the result will have a positive impact also in your country.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello,

may you please specify this a little more? What exactly means a custom search option?

photo

Added a custom online address source search function

The app comes with three searches, and a lot of information can't be found

755dd5bdbe730321afe84c76572a0d47

photo

If you can customize one of the online address search sources

Let's switch to our local map for example, Autonavi map, Baidu Map

That would be more informative and accurate

photo

Hello,

oki, I understand, but how do you want to connect to any other search engine? It is necessary to develop this connection. Are you able to create own Locus Map add-on? We currently do not have enough space in the long road plan to develop any special search systems.

Anyway, we will be for a sure year working on an improved search in the Locus Map, so I hope, the result will have a positive impact also in your country.

photo

👍Thank you locus Map team

Replies have been locked on this page!