This object is in archive! 

Map Theme "Elevate" does not display in Locus Classic since update to 3.60.2

Flo Hupfer shared this problem 22 months ago
Not a Problem

Hello, since the last update the render theme elevate is not recognized any more.

Actual versions of openandromaps .map files.

Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 (SM-G398FN/DS)

Android 11 (Sec-patch Mai 1, 2022), 4.4.177-21947640

Error persists after deinstalling and reinstalling. The Vector maps are located in the internal storage. ///Android_data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/Locus/mapsVector. In the same folder and in the subfolder _themes are the files of the render theme.

Replies (4)

photo

Maybe not helpful but on Android 10 with 360.2 no problems with theme Elevate (theme and OSM maps in the "old" map structure in internal memory.

photo

Hi,

how exactly does the error look like? Isn't the theme present in the theme selector? Or does any error message appear after its selection?

photo

Hi, I have the same problem with Android 12 (samsung S22) and Locus Pro 3.62.0

There is no error, the theme just doesn't show up in the locus theme selector.

- The zip file (Elevate.zip) is correctly copied to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/Locus/mapsVector/_themes/

- I also tried the unzipped version, same problem

I also tried to manually import Elevate.zip from the locus import menu, it says "Import Succesful" but still not visible in the menu...

photo

Hi, the only reliable and correct way of import is from the OAM website launched in your mobile, link "Locus Map" on the Elevate dowload page.

photo

Yes that's what I did first (download from OAM with the Locus Map link)

photo

Weird, I'm not able to simulate this. The Elevate theme correctly appears in the theme sector after the download.

photo

Do you have the vector maps themselves (.map files) on INT SD or EXT SD?

photo

It's on internal storage (I don't have any external sdcard)

photo

Then I'm out of ideas, too.

photo

Ok I think I found the "problem"... I probably have some andromaps that are a bit too old to support the latest Elevate theme. I can actually see the theme when I load a map I downloaded recently. So I'll update all my maps and I'm sure it'll fix it :)

photo

Hi,

I had a similar problem with the Elevate theme for OAM Maps with LM 4.11 yesterday.

My solution:

I deleted the "Elevate" folder in the "_theme" folder.

After that I downloaded the zipped verion of that theme directly from the OAM Homepage to Locus.

I used the Button "Locus (zipped)" in the section "Schnellinstallation unter Android (empfohlen)"

To my surprise 2 ZIP files are downloaded (see attached screenshot):

After that the Elevate themes are now available within LM 4.11 for OAM vector maps.

Maybe a similar problem with LM 3.62.0

c.s.g.

Replies have been locked on this page!