Locus 4 sometimes mixes up normal POI and Geochaching POI when saving
In a previous version I noticed thet sometimes my POI, which I had as a search result from Offline-POI was saved as a geocache. Today with Locus 4.9.2 (Gold membership) I found a similar behaviour when trying to save a newly created POI (with coordinates from clipboard) in my "temp" folder, which carries "normal" POIs (no geocaches). At saving this POI, I saw that the fields for geocaching is applied to the POI. Even worse: Locus mixed up the last geocache that I had in the detail view with the new point (I lost the geocache in the geocache folder and the new point had informations from the geocache). Even when trying to create a brand new point, Locus said that a point with this name allready exists (even if I gave a brand new unique name).
It seems that under certain conditions, Locus mixes up the two types of POI (or has a unique ID from the database in a current value that should not be there).
When I was back home, I tried to reproduce the strange behaviour. But unfortunately, I could save normal POI and geocaches without problem.
I will try again to reproduce in different ways, but I wanted to let you know that there is an issue with that strange behaviour.