This object is in archive! 

Locus classic Pro - GPS Bluetooth don't working

Eduardo Boisa shared this problem 23 months ago
Solved

I'm trying to use high precision external GPS via Bluetooth. I've done this in the distant past, but I'm afraid there is a bug in the latest updates, because when I select the GPS Bluetooth option, it just activates without even showing the list of Bluetooth devices for connection. Att. Boisa

Replies (3)

photo

I found the place to connect. Now it worked.

I couldn't delete the post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

photo

Just one question: is it possible to get altitude values ​​to two decimal places? I noticed that the X and Y coordinates in UTM are with 3 decimal places, but the altitude, apparently correctly reads the values ​​provided by the GPS, but does the rounding without any decimal places. Because in this case, I'm accurate to the centimeter, and it would be convenient to record the routes and points with this precision.

photo

Hello Eduardo,

I believe that problem is not on your side. We changed the system how BT GPS is used since a few versions back. And because you are not the first who wrote us with the exact same issue, I have to agree that the current system, also because it worked a little bit differently before, is confusing. I'll try to think about improvement.

Anyway, now the best is to define a connection to the external GNSS unit in the "Bluetooth manager". Then in the "Sky plot screen", at the bottom right should appear a button allowing you to choose the source for location. (mainly for other people fighting with the same issue).

Jiří M. aka Menion

Replies have been locked on this page!