Modification of the route in Locus Planner Web

Waldemar Wawoczny shared this problem 20 months ago
Solved

Hi,
Gentlemen, have mercy on users who modify routes in Locus Planner Web.
I have already mentioned this topic that after importing the route, they have too few points, i.e. 1 - start, 2 - middle of the route, 3 - end of the route.
Now, each modification can completely change the route (Rys01), which, with very long ones, ends with a tedious job.
Please look at the import of the same route in BRouter - Rys02.
Here, moving points will move the route to the next one. Of course, BRouter has another important feature when importing - Tuning, which allows you to increase / decrease the intermediate points.
In addition, I give you the example of GPX - 112KN_Ląd-Tomice-Świerczyna_W-SW-E - which needs to be converted to 110KN_Ląd-Tomice-Świerczyna_W-SW-E. Have a nice modification.

Waldek

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Waldek,
I apologize if the experience with modifying routes in Locus Planner Web was less than optimal. I understand your concern about the limited number of points in a given route and how detailed adjustments can become tedious.

We have been working on these issues and I'm glad to inform you that an enhancement has been made in the system. Now, intermediate points are calculated based on the track geometry, which should enable more precise route modifications.

However, at present, we do not offer the Fine Tuning feature as seen in BRouter. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I assure you that we are continually improving our system to best meet our users' needs.

Could you try the updated feature and report back on whether this improvement is satisfactory? We certainly hope it makes your experience with route modifications better.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Kind regards, Ondrej

Leave a Comment

Attach a file