GPS Velocity NaN
I have a big issue with GPS Navigation and Track recording when walking/hiking:
- When I start locus, I get a GPS fix. But after a few seconds it stops working.
- First I have the arrow on the map and then only a circle with point.
- In the GPS View at velocity is shown NaN. But there is a correct GPS Fix.
- Also in the Compass view the velocity is shown NaN.
- I have than to close the app and start it new. But after a few seconds it stops working again
- Track recording does not work because the location is not updated.
Interestingly it works when I move fast (Car/Train). But not when I walk.
I Have tried the Settings of the Hardware Compass or only GPS for the Direction settings in the GPS Menu. My feeling is that it has something to to with the Compass.
I switched last week to a new Phone: Samsung Galaxy S23+ (SM-S916B/DS)
Android 13, Patch 1.3.2023
- I added Locus Maps to the List of Apps that never go into stby.
- Locus runs as Service
- It has allways access to the location Service
- Installed the App new / deleted all data.
Currently the APP is unusable for me with these issues. I Hope you can help.