This object is in archive! 

Autostart speed settings

Łukasz_Rowerowy shared this question 16 months ago
Answered

Is there an option to set up the autostart? I mean minimum speed value for running an autostart ?

Sometimes, on my bike routes I took a break for e.g. taking photos. If I forget to pause recording manually Locus sometimes autostart when I'm walking.

Is It possibile to change minimum speed valie when autostart will be turn on? For example to 6-7km/h?

Replies (1)

photo

Hello,

unfortunately, this is not possible.

There is an "auto-start" function that turns recording on immediately after the app starts. But I think that this is not what you mean.

Quite new is the "auto-pause" function, but this is an autonomous process and Locus knows only that you are "moving" or "not-moving". So there is no option to add parameters.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hi !

Thank you for your responce. Is It known what parameter runs this process ("moving/not moving")? Is it speed parameter or changing position of device and no matter how speed is changing?

Best regards, Łukasz.

photo

Hello,

sorry it is a little bit "black box" so we don't know how exactly it detects the movement. If you want, you can try to search in the documentation: https://developers.google.com/location-context/activity-recognition

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

Replies have been locked on this page!