Error to photos as a supplement to your own pois

Richard Ruhland shared this problem 13 months ago
Solved

Hi,

another problem with your own POIs. Photos for your own POIs are not inserted See video. Is that related to the other problem (ticket "30966" in processing)?

CU Richard

---Translate with Google

Hallo,

ein weiteres Problem mit dem eigenen POIs
Fotos zu den eigenen POIs werden nicht eingefügt
Siehe Video. Hängt das mit dem anderen Problem (Ticket "30966" in Bearbeitung) zusammen?

VG Richard

Replies (5)

photo

The upload limit to 2MB is pretty tight for videos

photo

Hi Richard,

please install the latest beta version from http://bit.ly/lmVersionsTest and test it. Thanks!

photo

Hi Michal, Testing wouldn't be the Problem, but do I get the update via Google Playstore afterwards?

cu Richard

--Translate

Hallo Marek,

das testen wäre nicht das Problem, aber bekommen ich danach über Google Playstore die Update?

VG Richard

photo

Hi Richard,

yes, no problem.

photo

Hello,

I have installed the beta but the error pattern is still present. I suspect that there is a problem with the SW rights, but it has mal Funktionie I would like to reinstall LM4, but I'm currently downloading a map and it takes...

cu Richard

--Translate

Hallo,

ich habe die Beta eingespielt aber das Fehlerbild ist weiterhin vorhanden. ich vermute das es ein Problem mit den SW-Rechten gibt, aber es hat ja mal Funktioniert. Am liebtsen würde ich LM4 neu installieren, aber ich lade derzeit eine Karte runter und das dauert....

VG Richard

photo

Hello,

with the version "4.15.2.4 beta" this error exists further

VG Richard

---Original---

Hallo,

mit der Version "4.15.2.4 Beta" besteht dieser Fehler weiterhin.

VG Richard

photo
photo

Hi Richard,

is the problem still present with latest version?

Marek

photo

Hello Marek,

tested today and it still doesn't work.

Cu Richard

---Original--

Hallo Marek,

gerade heute getestet und es geht immer noch nicht.

VG Richard

photo

This was an issue for me but the current version (beta) fixes it. I was working around it by attaching the photo as "Other files"

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file