This object is in archive! 

Karte nicht auffindbar

Sigi shared this question 13 months ago
Answered

Hallo, seid einer Handy-Reparatur ist die Offline-Karte Süddeutschland verschollen. Ich wollte sie erneut herunterladen, System sagt, ich hab sie schon. Aber - trotz intensiver Suvhe - nicht auffindbar.

Können Sie mir die Karte nochmal zum Download zulassen? VG Sigi

Replies (8)

photo

Hi,

open Settings - Miscellaneous - Default directories - Set the main directory - 3 dot menu by the "Private folder in internal storage" - tap "Select". Then go to Settings - Miscellaneous - Default directories - Load app data > continue. It is necessary to open the original "sdcard/Locus" directory and choose "Use this folder".

Michal, Locus team

photo

Hi Michal,

thank you. Tried it step by step.

But then:

70a753c4f0a5ffbf23fee2c0e7de3e26

So it didn't work.

Do you know what happened?

Can you please help to fix that: And can you please allow, that I download Germany South again? And can you help me to fix the backup-directory - it caused again and again problems. Maybe there is a confusion by my login as mail@sigi-lieb.de and my gmail-adress of the mobile (gespraechswert@gmail.com)?

Thanks

Sigi

photo

Hi,

- is there the /Locus/ directory in the root of your phone's internal storage? If yes, use it for the data transfer. If not, try the following:

- open Locus Store > LoMaps > South Germany > tap "remove":

b6d8719eb3005ccf2497c1bf847da215

Then download the map again.

photo

Hi Michal,

your first question I can't answer - don't really unterstand it.

the second path I tried, but there is no 'remove'-button to tap.

f1377c6975e0f4d881339d7c7dd5de87

???

Best regards

Sigi

photo

Hi,

1) when you display the content of the internal storage of your phone in a file browser you see directories like "Android", "DCIM", "Documents"... is also "Locus" among them? If yes, choose it during the data transfer that I instructed you to do three hours ago:

- open Settings - Miscellaneous - Default directories - Set the main directory - 3 dot menu by the "Private folder in internal storage" - tap "Select". Then go to Settings - Miscellaneous - Default directories - Load app data > continue - select "Locus" directory in your internal storage and tap "Use this folder".

2) the screenshot you sent displays a message that your elevation data is downloaded. NOT the map. If you want to download the map, purchase it. If you are sure you had purchased it before, make sure you are logged in Locus Store with the same account you used during the purchase. Then you will be able to redownload it for free.

photo

Hi

to 1) This is probably not, what you meant. On the level von DCIM and Android there is no Locus among them, only one level below, SdCardBackUp (Screenshots)

aff73c0b14fd93c578f7cc984846c93e

62cbf19fa1ba9e9f42f269f460249298

to 2) As I marked before, there problems relate to the fact, that I am forced to a gmail-adress by using an android phone, which I don't use normally in Online-Accounts. So I changed account von gespraechswert@gmail.com to mail@sigi-lieb.de. And than I saw, it was not Germany South, but Germany North which I had downloaded. I did it, as you wrote and downloaded the Germany North map.

0ea093a5abfdbbd5334d09e862d668f3

First, it did not appaear in my offline maps. Then I cklicked at the green marker on the top. And now it appears, with information about storage. Can you help to chance/install the storage an backup-process in a way, that avoids this kind of problems in the future?

783bad131762e8a5c57bd7b40a8b47d7

0f3524516fcd38679f624839e3068e35

I'd like to by locoins and the map Germany South (and others), but I am unsure, because of this map and backup problems  I had several times.

So I'd be pleased, if somebody helps me to fix the storage and backup-process and the chaos because of the two e-mail-adresses.

Best regards

Sigi

photo

Hi,

1) have your tried to select the "Locus" directory within the SdCardBackup folder during the data transfer? What was the result?

2) we register your Locus Map Classic purchase with the gespraechswert@gmail.com account. Your Locus account uses the other email address - mail@sigi-lieb.de. So next time when you download your maps, log in with mail@sigi-lieb.de.

As for the backup, do you mean backup of your maps or tracks/points? In the first case, your maps are backed on our server, there is no need to create another. In the second case, go to Locus backup na dset up automatic backup. We recommend backing outside of your phone, e.g. on Dropbox or Google Drive. More at https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:tools:backup

photo

Hi Michal,

thank you with the cards: No I have germany north, south, nrw and rheinland-pfalz.

But I still struggle with the backup process and can't find, where the data is located. I tried both: backup now and I changed the automatic process and ordered backup now again. But I can't find the new backup either on Google nor (what you see is a very old version) on the sd card.

8ebb25c8f4426786fb9ee6c8d15b889d

Probably this has to do with the double e-mail-thing (gespraechswert@gmail.com and mail@sigi-lieb.de)

0717e2d46eb9e9c39b57d48f6118328e

1) have your tried to select the "Locus" directory within the SdCardBackup folder during the data transfer? What was the result?

Screenshot:

b876f16d6adb553470316af78203b84a

Retried this process again:

- open Settings - Miscellaneous - Default directories - Set the main directory - 3 dot menu by the "Private folder in internal storage" - tap "Select". Then go to Settings - Miscellaneous - Default directories - Load app data > continue - select "Locus" directory in your internal storage and tap "Use this folder".

But ended up, that the mobile don't want to accept the sd card

1b424cef6bcd4878e9fa690a1eb91efe

And there is another mystery: Once I bought the pro version, but it seems that I do not have it anymore?

Why it is so damned complicated to manage the backup-process? Can you please help me out.

Sigi

Replies have been locked on this page!