Wrong time to destination

Waldemar Wawoczny shared this problem 11 months ago
Not a Problem

hi,
since March, while riding a bike, I noticed that the panel incorrectly displays "time to destination". Having "km to destination" I calculated that I had the speed of driving a car.
An example of a screenshot (Pict.) that shows that my speed should be 54 km/h.
Besides, this time is not updated while driving, it just keeps decreasing, as if a minute is stretched to several hundred seconds.
This timekeeping algorithm has been OK so far.

I will also not write about the tilt, which still works badly, because you have recently brushed me off in this regard.
You guys obviously can't fix it, but that was enough to tell me.

W.W

Files: Pict.png

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Waldemar,

- what router do you use for planning the route? LoRouter should generate the right ETA

- is the option "include navigation commands" in the router setup checked? It makes sure the ETA is really accurate

0465ba110b5826427aae400b410575c8

photo

Hi,
I use routes created in Locus-web planner.
So far everything was good and broke. There have been 2 updates since then.
I think it's a Locus problem.
I see that new problems appear with each update, and the old ones do not go away.
W.W

photo

One more note: this time is not corrected while driving; the time shown in Fig. will decrease very, very slowly instead of showing the time, say 30 minutes.

photo

Could you please share the route GPX for testing? Thanks

photo

Here you go, here's .GPX

photo

Thanks for the file, it , unfortunately, doesn't reveal anything suspicious. Did you leave this option empty?

52dc1eb197d40fb3b933e29b4e9cc4c0

photo

Yes, this option is empty.
Today I had a 62 km route in a mountain region (PL, areas around Żywiec) and the "time to destination" was OK. I don't know what it is.
I would like to add that these are routes that I still use, these are routes for a specific season of the year (now for the autumn-winter-spring season). So I don't change them. But such mistakes spoil my well-being while driving.
W.W

Leave a Comment

Attach a file