This object is in archive! 

vector map theme

stebu shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

I have a new Android 12 phone, Locus 3.66.2 and I tried to download Finnish topographic offline map. The map downloaded OK, but I couldn't get the themes to work.
I tried to access android/data/menion/... and couldn't
So I loaded the files into android/media/menion.android.locus.pro/mapsvector/_themes/mtk_suomi.xml and mml directory.
But the theme is not available, I only see gray map with some black (dashed) lines.
What did I do wrong?

Replies (2)

photo

Hi,
the correct path should be \Android\data\menion.android.locus.pro\files\Locus\mapsVector\_themes\ But this folder is basically hidden for most of filebrowser app on Android 11 and higher. But there are some alternative solutions:
- pack theme into .zip archive > copy to the any "visible" folder (for example "Downloads") > use system file browser > navigate to the folder "Downloads" > tap on .zip file > select Locus Map app to open it and submit import of the theme
- some alternative theme creators offer downloads using the so-called "Locus action", where the theme can be downloaded directly to the correct folder
- you can also try to connect device to PC a copy theme from PC to the required folder

Regards
Petr

photo

Thanks Petr!

I zipped the theme files and opened with Locus and imorted the theme. AND NOW THE MAP WORKS!

photo

Great, I'm glad to hear it
Regards
Petr

Replies have been locked on this page!