This object is in archive! 

.fit files import without "pause time"

Jeden Dwa shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

I was looking for a similar solution, but I couldn't find it.

When riding a bike, I record routes using a wahoo. From the Element app(dedicated to the counter) exports the route in .fit format. When imported into a locus, there is no pause time at all.

For example, the whole trip lasted 6 hours, the ride itself 5 hours. 1 hour break. The locus shows only the driving time (5h) without any information about breaks.

Is there any advice for this?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi,

could you please share a sample for a test?

photo

I replied in the topic. I'm just now telling you about it.

photo

Yes, I know, I've forwarded it to the head dev.

photo

Aha, ok. It's a bit hard for me to type here from my phone, because I don't really know what and where. I'm learning.

I'm not rushing you, I hope it didn't look like that. Thank you

photo

zip-package. inside a fit file generated by "wahoo" and images from both applications.

photo

Hi,

according to the head dev, in an imported file, Locus evaluates the intended pauses the same way it evaluates the unintended pauses - it doesn't calculate them into the track time.

photo

can i do something about it? when importing the file.In this situation, I suspect that pressing "pause" on the counter can solve the problem, but I would prefer it to be done without my interference.

Can I change the way of reading the break somewhere in the options?

photo

I'm afraid this is the standard of how Locus works and it can't be changed in settings.

Replies have been locked on this page!