This object is in archive! 

[PL] Updated maps of the Czech Republic and Slovakia

Łukasz Żurek shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

Witam po aktualizacji map Czech i Słowacji znikły mi z obszaru zostały mi tylko mapy Polski i Węgier a obszar Czech i Słowacji jest wymazany po przełączeniu mapy na Czechy i Słowację nie mam Polski i Węgier

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

this is (unfortunately) correct behavior.

The CZ and SK maps were updated to the new Mapsforge version 4 and the rest are still in the previous version 3.

It is technically impossible to automatically switch between those two versions (or display them simultaneously).

But it is only for the testing period - we need to see if everything in the maps works properly so we updated only these two maps first. The rest of the world will be updated very soon (they are currently being generated) and after that, everything will work as previously.

The only "disadvantage" is, that you have to update all your maps if you want to avoid this.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

A rozumiem teraz wszystko to przynajmniej wiem że wina nie jest gdzieś u mnie w telefonie dziękuję za odpowiedź a mniej więcej czy do czerwca lipca będzie większość map aktualizowane tak samo jak Czechy i Słowacja

photo

Hello,

yes, all maps will be updated soon. So there should be no problem with the transition between maps :-)

Have a nice day.

Zdenek, Locus team

Replies have been locked on this page!