This object is in archive! 

GPX import failure

Kurt Stangl shared this problem 12 months ago
Solved

Hi!

I'm using version 3.67.0
I've imported many gpx-files without problems.

If I do it today, an error appears: "Cannot find any importable points or tracks in the file(s). Load content and on the map NO YES" (original in german: "Kann keine importierbaren Punkte oder Tracks in der Datei(e) finden. Inhalt laden und auf der Karte NEIN JA"
If I chose YES there is no track shown. It happens with new tracks and also with tracks, which I've imported years ago wothout problems, when I try to import them today once more.

Thank Your for Your support :)
Kuirt

Replies (5)

photo

I have the same problem!

photo

Hello,

where do you have the app installed? In the private folder (Android/data...) or in internal memory?

It seems like the problem is with the storage.

If you are not sure, send me these screenshots:

"Menu > About the app/Helpdesk > About the app"
"Menu > Settings > Misc. > Default directories > Set custom sub-directories"
Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hi!

Thank You for Your answer.

It works now, it was a storage problem. In the "Menu > Settings > Misc. > Default directories > Set custom sub-directories" it was shown that I had the app installed in the internal memory. I changed it to he private directory (which last a few minutes) started the app new and the new trial to import a track was successful!

WHY this function went bad in the last months? Don't know.

Thank You very much.

photo

Hello,

Google goes more and more strict about storage and at one point, Locus lost the ability to handle properly the "internal storage". We've already fixed it, but for those who have already encountered the error, there is no other option but to migrate to the private directory.

I am glad it works properly now.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

This worked for me too, it was a little bit more difficult because my app is in Dutch. But it gave me a direction to look for! Thanks!

Replies have been locked on this page!