Gpx import fails

Patricia shared this problem 11 months ago
Solved

The last few weeks it is impossible to import gpx files. Tried via Google drive and dropbox. Every time the same notification: cant find any numbers or points to import. I have a gold account and S21. Desperate because of a upcoming hiking trip in two weeks.

Replies (5)

photo

here exactly the same thing. Considering the silver or gold version. But now waiting for a solution

photo

I can confirm the problem. Import of external gpx-tracks fails whereas other Apps manage to import the same files

photo

Hello,

where do you have the Locus installed, please? If it is in the internal storage, it is probably about this problem: https://help.locusmap.eu/topic/30937-maps-vanished-and-error-12569-on-downloading

Please do the following:

1. change app directory to private over Settings > Backup & Filesystem > File system manager > Set the main directory (3-dot menu) > Private folder in internal storage
  2. this should be quick and after that restart is needed
  3. then move old data with Settings > Backup & Filesystem > App data transfer > Load app data > continue. It is necessary to open the old "Locus" directory and choose "Use this folder"
  4. You may "Move" the whole directory or if you have enough space and want to be safe, simply "Copy" first and later delete the old Locus directory manually
  5. After restart, all data should be restored

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

thanks man !

photo

Thank you, same problem and I could solve it following the instruction!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file