Attachements to points not possible

Dieter Gutzeit shared this problem 14 days ago
In Progress

Cannot place attachements to my points on LM. This funktion had no problems in the past on my tablet. Curiosly the same operations work on my smart Phone.

Best Answer
photo

Hello,

you are still using Locus installed in internal memory, please do the following and transfer it to the Private folder:

1. change app directory to private over Settings > Backup & Filesystem > File system manager > Set the main directory (3-dot menu) > Private folder in internal storage
  2. this should be quick and after that restart is needed
  3. then move old data with Settings > Backup & Filesystem > App data transfer > Load app data > continue. It is necessary to open the old "Locus" directory and choose "Use this folder"
  4. You may "Move" the whole directory or if you have enough space and want to be safe, simply "Copy" first and later delete the old Locus directory manually
  5. After restart, all data should be restored

Zdenek, Locus team

Replies (7)

photo

Hello,

please, send me screenshots from these screens:

"Menu > About the app/Helpdesk > App Info"
"Menu > Settings > Backup & Filesystem > File system manager > Set custom sub-directories"

Thank you.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hi...

this is what I found

Regards Dieter

Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet

photo

Hello,

you are still using Locus installed in internal memory, please do the following and transfer it to the Private folder:

1. change app directory to private over Settings > Backup & Filesystem > File system manager > Set the main directory (3-dot menu) > Private folder in internal storage
  2. this should be quick and after that restart is needed
  3. then move old data with Settings > Backup & Filesystem > App data transfer > Load app data > continue. It is necessary to open the old "Locus" directory and choose "Use this folder"
  4. You may "Move" the whole directory or if you have enough space and want to be safe, simply "Copy" first and later delete the old Locus directory manually
  5. After restart, all data should be restored

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

.....these steps I did...

photo

Hi Zdenek,

I have checked my devices where LM Apps are installed. All points with attechments lost the data or cannot connect to pdf files on the device. Pictures made with the camera can be attached. Could it be that the last update makes problems with my stuff?

Regards Dieter

photo

Hi Zdenek,

meanwhile I send you a couple of mails but no response??? Attached you find a picture of my filesystem. From my understanding everything is in my private memory as I have since android has changed the regulation for LM. Everything has worked last November.

photo

Picture of private memory

Leave a Comment

Attach a file