Auto Zoom configs resets after using Navigate feature (3.68.2)
when I'm using Navigate feature with Locus Maps 3.68.2, Locus always resets Auto Zoom configs *and* automatically force-enables Auto Zoom.
So this means, every time I navigate to somewhere, Locus completely resets my Zoom configs. This pretty much kills the whole Auto Zoom feature. And I can't use manual zoom either, since Navigate feature enforces Auto Zoom always on.
When it happens:
- When starting "Navigate to" feature
- When stopping "Navigate to" feature
- Automatic Zooming -setting automatically sets to "Enabled" mode
- Automatic Zooming configuration resets to default. Zoom levels are set to default.
What should happen:
- Automatic Zooming settings should stay whatever function I use
- Automating Zooming should stay in Disabled mode, whatever function I use