This object is in archive! 

3.21.0 stürzt immer ab, wenn die Satelitenseite geöffnet wird..

Hans Pluhar shared this problem 7 years ago
Solved

Replies (3)

photo

Hallo Hans

offiziell ist die Sprache hier EN oder CZ, speziell wenn es um Probleme geht wo die Entwickler aktiv werden müssen.

welche Satellitenübersicht hast Du eingestellt?

Einstellungen/GPS und Ortung/3D Skyplot > ein oder aus

- Tritt das Problem bei beiden Varianten auf?

- Welches Gerät mit welcher Androidversion verwendest Du?

Also am besten nochmal kurz Dein Problem in englisch beschreiben und mit den Antworten auf meine Fragen

Wolfgang

photo

Good day Hans, Wolfgang,

if we talk here about 3D version of satellite screen, there is a known problem that affect only some devices with Android 4.4 . Currently I have no known solution, so this 3D version will be probably disabled for A 4.4 in next version. Thanks for understanding.

photo

Hi,

I have noticed the same problem after update to Locus 3.21.0.

When I wish to see satellites and I tap the "dish icon" to activate the satellites' screen, Locus immediately stop working, closes and restart by itself. If I taped again, the problem would repeat again.

However, if I long-tap the "dish icon" and then select "Turn on" from drop down menu, the GPS positioning will start working normally and Locus remains on.

I have tested the issue on two different devices: LG G2 - D802, on

android 4.4.2 and LG Optimus L7 II, on android 4.1.2. Exactly the same

Locus settings on both devices.

Best Regards,

Svjetlana

photo

Good evening,

thank you for additional information. I'm surprised that same issue happen to you also on 4.1.2 device. I have reported only 4.4 devices. Seems that whole 4.x branch has some troubles with this new 3D skyplot.

When you disable "3D skyplot" in settings, all works fine for you?

photo

Good morning Menion,

You are right, if I disable "3D skyplot" in settings, all works fine.

Best Regards,

Svjetlana

photo

hello svjetlana, hello menion,

setting to 2D works well. Thats ok. do not need 3D. my 2 samsungs are V4.4.2-andriod.

thanks a lot...

Hans

Replies have been locked on this page!