Locus hangs while adding a OSM note

Peter R. Henry shared this problem 10 months ago
Closed

There is continously a progress bar running when adding a note and or login to my osm Account. Any idea what to check?

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Peter,

I've tested it without an issue. Is your internet connection on? Does Locus have all the necessary system permissions? Is your OSM login valid?

photo

"The authorization token is not valid"

This is what OSM says when I try to login and authorise locus to access my Account.

Might be here is the problem?

photo

And what happens when you leave the window with this message and get back to the OSM note dialog?

photo

It says "Login Valid" still no notes visible in the map. Even put OSM notes on in the map layers. If I try to add a note locus hangs with the running progress bar hanging. Crazy Still I get an entry into my OAuth1 section of OSM. Could it be that a german OSM Server has problem?

photo

That would be correct if another German user reported the same. Do you know anybody with Locus who encounters the same error?

photo
photo

If logged in via Browser in osm.org it works. Wired somehow. There seems an Interaction between locus and standard browser logged in...

photo

As we are unable to replicate this problem, we have to wait for more feedback, preferably from other users with the same problem.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file