Wakeup screen on route recalc

Hawkeyexp shared this idea 10 months ago
In Progress

I noticed in 4.17.2 that i get the audio message for recalc while screen is off - i think it would fit if screen is also waking up.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Hawkeyexp,

we have noticed that something has changed and not on all Android devices, "screen on" works reliably now (mainly on Android 13+). So firstly: is the screen-on feature work correctly for you?

I'm asking because turning the screen on after successful recalculation is already implemented for some time and should work correctly.

photo

Screen on works not always correctly and my device is running A13.

photo

Finally anyone ... I was worried that I'm the only one with Pixel 5 A14.

Your observation is perfectly correct. Seems that with some Android update (definitelly not caused by the Android 13 itself), function that turn screen on seems to be blocked (at least on some devices) and I'm still unable to find out a solution ... unfortunately...

photo

I try to catch some debug logs on my rides - possible it will show what is blocking the wake up

photo

It is not necessary, but thanks. I have the log from my device and there is simply wrote that "Device system blocked Locus Map to turn screen on". I hope it is just a temporary issue that will be solved by any future Android update, but when more people will report this, I'll have of course find any solution because this is, from my point of view, very critical feature!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file