Leading to the goal

Djmcg shared this problem 10 months ago
Not a Problem

Gdy daje prowadź do celu strzałka całkowicie wskazuje inny kierunek , gdy szedłem za strzałką to oddałem się od celu. Zrobiłem aktualizacje ale nic to nie dało. Co się stało?

Replies (5)

photo

Hi,

could you please describe step-by-step how you proceed when configuring/starting guidance (or navigation)? Could you also provide some screenshots of the resulting problem? Thanks

photo

2ebe935e85843ecbe5248964a8380476Please check the Arrows (RED is the direction when LOTUS He leads me when I am going from the direction of which the arrow is moved away from the final destination.

The correct direction is the one marked green, when I am in a different direction that the locus (green) shows, I approach my goal.

I tried to update applications, this year I changed the phone model is Xiaomi Note 11, I had Xiaomi Note 7 before.

photo

Hi,

the guiding pale blue arrow shows the direction of the target from you (1). According to the "show view" displaying the rotation of your phone (2), the guidance arrow is correct:

1e4e2a5f35b54512a46b6e2768cd9c0e

Anyway, if there is any problem with the compass, calibrate it. More at https://docs.locusmap.app/doku.php?id=manual:faq:how_to_calibrate_compass.

photo

No. It's not work.

I'm taking acc to cross what I'm show on me picture.

It's not show proper direction. Please read one more time what Im wrote.

I'm calibrated my phone compass work properly.

photo

I'm afraid I can't simulate any problem with the guiding arrow. See a few examples:

1) I'm facing the target with the phone rotated towards it - see the "show view" displaying the rotation direction of the phone pointing in the same direction as the guiding arrow:

9c2bc45ab4b9cca0e39bfe14afcf3912

2) the target is right behind me, I'm looking exactly in the opposite direction:

017644f3199196609c6c0dda3d0a37d9

3) I'm facing cca eastward, the arrow points to the right where the target is:

851fd39feb8622c2ac7aa74d0d65527b

Leave a Comment

Attach a file