Unable to update already purchased and installed LoMap of Bulgaria

Momo De shared this problem 10 months ago
Solved

It downloads and then does not proceed to extract.

Replies (7)

photo

Locus Map version is 3.66.2

photo

Hello,

we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, delete all *.tmp files from /Locus/MapsVector/ directory and try to download the maps again.

If you can't access the directory using your system file browser, try Total Commander, Solid Explorer, or X-plore.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

I've deleted the Europe folder and all maps in it. No *.tmp files present. Still no luck. The download halts on the same spot. On my tablet though I had no problems in updating Bulgarian map.

photo

I reinstalled the app and during install it said that it should move files to another location since the current is not supported by android. After it moved them automatically the map installed without problems. My installation of locus was prior to some android update and this renders locus to halt on map updates.

photo

Hello,

so now it works properly?

If there were no *.tmp files, then you work with the wrong directory (not the one, Locus considers as main).

But after reinstall and file move it should work properly now.

I recommend connecting the phone to the PC via cable and checking if there aren't any residual folders in "internal memory".

Your current folders you can check on the "Menu > Settings > Misc. > Default directories > Set custom sub-directories" screen.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Yes it is working now. The problem is in the new android that was updated since the locus map was installed on the older android and there is some problem in the folder access. The app should be reinstalled clean in order to solve the issue.

photo

Hello,

I am glad it works again.

Yes, the "internal memory" is kind of unsupported since Android 11. Locus can move it automatically, without re-installing, but sometimes re-installation is more straightforward.

Have a nice day.

Zdenek, Locus team

Leave a Comment

Attach a file