Automatic change of LoMap by area change

Wolfgang Kouker shared this problem 11 months ago
Solved

Good morning,

when changing the area covered by a LoMap, locus should automatcally change the LoMap accordingly. This is my setting and has worked fine for years now

Recently the function is no more reliable. It is a matter of chance whether the automatic map change works.

Moreover, the basic map will change only, if I change to the current map displayed maually. E.g. In Screenshot 1 the basic map is Alasca, the current display area is Germany.

Typing on Alaska shows the recently used online maps (top) and an intelligent hint to change the LoMaps according to display area (screenshot 2). It is according to the current display.

After changing the basic map here manually to Germany south the display is fine. The intelligent list of LoMaps is as expected. Germany south is first and highlighted (Screenshot 3).

Finally, moving the display area by hand to neighbored France yields no change to the LoMap of France north in display. However, the intelligent map choice shows France 1st. Germany ist 2nd and as basemap highlighted (Screenshot 4).

According to a previous error report, I checked the actual use of LoMaps including routing data. They are most recent of June 18. Locus 4 version is in Screenshot 5.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

there is a new update of the app - please install it and let me know if the problem persist.

Thank you.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Dear Zdenek,

thank you for your prompt reply. Right now the problem is away. Even when passing a rarely used border, the displayed map changed with good performance.

Thank you for good work. One day of more patience after weeks...

Best wishes, Wolfgang

photo

Hello,

I am glad it works.

If any problem occurs, let me know.

Have a nice weekend.

Zdenek, Locus team

Leave a Comment

Attach a file