Unable to login to Strava for export

Tomas Vallo shared this problem 8 months ago
Not a Problem

Hi,

for me it is not possible to export tracks to Strava. It needs authorisation. So, in Locus Pro I opened export window, then select Strava (for export) and it needs login to Strava. So I click on that button Login (Prihlásenie in slovak language) and then my phone (Samsung S22) opened new window, Strava windows where is a button AUTHORIZE. So I click on that button and nothings happend.
I tried to change default web browser in system (Opera, Chrome, Edge) and nothing from that was helpful. So I am stuck and do not know what else I need to do. Thanks for help.

Replies (2)

photo

Ok, so in old Locus Pro classic the connection and authorisation with Strava works great. In new Locus Pro 4 did not.

I tried also unauthorise Strava in old Locus Pro Classic and then authorise Strava in new Locus Pro 4 and still the same. Nothing happend.
So the solution now is to export tracks from Locus Pro 4 to Locus Pro 3 Classic and upload to Strava from old Locus. It is so uncomfortable solution, but it works.
I hope Locus team will solve this issue soon.

Thanks

photo

Hi Tomas, we are unable to simulate the issue so we're waiting for further feedback from other users with the same issue.

photo

I see.

Well, i can record video where I do this authorisation. And put it on youtube, that will be better I think to imagine how it works\not works.

Will it be more helpful for you?

photo

OK, that'd be perfect

photo

Thanks. You have probably reserved the authorization link to Locus Map Classic. Go to the browsers settings and change its associations to "default". When there 's next authorization, the browser will ask which app you want to authorize - choose Locus Map 4:

fca808be69684d328de1c3ecf657819e

photo

Well, i do not know actually what exact setting you think. I deleted Locus Pro Classic from Strava Apps webpage.

Bud what setting of web browser do you mean?

photo

Ok, got it.

Locus Map Classic was my default app.

Thank a lot. It works now.

Thank You (Ďakujem 😉)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file