gramin 7x pro does not support

Wxingxing122* shared this question 8 months ago
Answered

The application of locus on gramin iq does not support grmain 7x pro

Replies (9)

photo

it's been awhile since premiere of new watches and still no update...

photo

Yes, Garmin is very bad in point software. Many errors and they often take months to improve it. This is the reason why I no longer buy a Garmin device.

photo

we are talking about lack of locus plugin update, not garmin software. this is work of wearsoftware not garmin.

photo

Yes but they can't do anything because they are waiting for Garmin.

photo
photo

what's wrong with the garmin software? these watches have already had an update, and in fact they are no different from the previous ones.

photo

Hi, yes, but they have new identifiers not available on the older CIQ IDE version which is still able to compile the addon. And with newer IDEs, the app is completely broken unfortunately. I am really sorry it take so long to get you our clear plan in this. I will do my best to give you info what is next during this month finally.

photo

OK, looking forward to it

photo

Hi guys, I finally managed to rebuild the app without sacrificing its features, added all new devices except Instinct crossover and Edges! Hope it will work for you now!

photo

This is great news. I'm using epix pro now and this plugin is mainly for sending tracks to watch. It finally works :) Thank you! I'm curious about the phone map rendered on the watch. I don't use it when hiking but I wanted to see how it works on an AMOLED screen. Unfortunately it does not work. The phone map screen is blank. Just a mesh and a delay of 2 seconds.

photo

I am afraid that feature is lost for good now. It used to still work when switching the phone to offline, but it seems it is also not the case anymore.

photo
photo

There is still a problem. It shows that it is always in the downloading queue, but there is no actual download. There is still a problem and there is no improvement. Moreover, the global search locus map cannot be found at all. Please modify it.

photo

Hi, can you please be more specific? What Garmin model do you have? Thanks, Jan

photo

After testing, it can be used normally, thank you very much

photo

Locus map cannot be found when searching for connectIQ client on the mobile phone. I installed locus map on the connectIQ web side and then synchronized it. There were no problems with the installation test. However, there is a problem when searching and installing the connectIQ mobile client.

photo

You are trying to search it via Connect IQ Store app or Garmin Connect? You must have selected compatible device there - their catalog shows only apps compatible with choosen device.

photo

I have problem using my watch with the addon.. It just displays IQ ! .. when trying to launch Garmin locus application

photo

I have Garmin 7X Sapphire Solar version

photo

Hi Marius, could you please try to uninstall the app from your Garmin install it again and then try again? Sometimes Connect IQ/Garmin Connect fail to install CIQ app properly and it causes such issue.

photo
photo

Hello,

That did the trick!

After reinstalling the app now it is working fine

Thank you,

Marius

Leave a Comment

Attach a file