Cannot access the Locus store

Tony Rosselli shared this problem 8 months ago
Solved

Locus Classic 3.69.2 on Samsung S10 Android 11

When I try to access the Locus Store I get a error screen. Attached is a screenshot of the error.

Same setup on my Android tablet works just fine.

Replies (5)

photo

Hi,
I'm sorry for the complications. Would you please try to logout and login again (via user profile panel)
Thanks,
Petr

photo

I have logged out and back in. On this help desk page. If you mean some other place please explain.

Some more details. If I close the screen when the error page is displayed and reopen the screen I can see the store page. Each level of the page I must close and open the screen. Three times to get to the US maps.

The map that I bought last evening via my tablet , Virginia, does not show on my phone that I have purchased the map. Again, everything on my tablet is fine.

photo

I'm sorry I thought to logout and login in the Android Locus Map app
4263f50723843e6ef80ee2cfc69849a2

The Virginia map will not automatically download to all your devices when you purchase it. It must be downloaded manually to the other device. Once this problem is solved, you can search for the Virginia map on your other device and download it (for free, since it's already purchased). However, let's focus on this problem first and then I'll be happy to help you with the missing Virginia map

photo

I understand how the maps work, just commenting on that it doesn't show that I have purchased the map on my phone.

When I tap the button you have highlighted above I get the drop down with all the options. Should I use the change account button?

Tapping on my name does nothing.

photo

Yes, please use "Change account" button and after that login with "Google login" option.
Thanks, Petr

photo

I did the change account button.

Enter my email and it tells me to use the Google button to login. Don't see a Google button.

photo

Found the "login over Google Play Services" in expert settings was turned off.

With this setting on I am able to log in to the store. Everything is ok now.

Thank you for your help.

Tony

photo

Quite an interesting problem. Anyway, glad it's resolved.

Thanks, Petr

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file