Blank menu panel slides out when swiping from the right edge of the screen in the route planner

Lux Calor shared this problem 7 months ago
Solved

See the title and the screenshot.

Replies (6)

photo

It is the same with me. But not always. I have not been able to find a pattern of when it works and when it doesn't.
I did not know the function at all.
Maybe it should be mentioned in the manual.
https://docs.locusmap.app/doku.php?id=manual:user_guide:tracks:planning#settings

photo

Hello guys,

are you able to provide some more information?
I am unable to simulate this.

You use buttons on the bottom of the screens for Android actions, not gestures, right?

Is it in (one of) the recent updates, or has it been there for a longer time?

Thank you.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

1. I use buttons at the bottom, no gestures.

2.The menu slides out by swiping from the right edge of the screen (I have left hand mode enabled) at any height.

3. Even if the menu was with content, I would really prefer it not to slide out by swipe in route planner, as it always gets in the way when zooming, moving map and editing points.

photo
photo

I open the route planner and swipe from the right (upper screen area). The first time the menu is displayed with content. The 2nd, 3rd .... time the menu is displayed without content. Also with the new beta.

photo

Same behaviour on my side. First time menu slides out with the content, and then blank.

photo
photo

Hello,

thank you for the feedback.

It is one of the two last side panels in the app and as it is deprecated by Android (conflict with gestures navigation), it will be probably completely redesigned.

Anyway, developers were informed and it is on the to-do list.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Hello,

the issue with the side panel should be fixed so please wait for the next version and let me know if not.

Regards,

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

The menu is no longer blank, so that is fixed. An option to prevent it for appearing by swiping from the side of the screen altogether would be very appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file