Fehler bei der ersten Synchronisation

Susanne Gehlhaus shared this question 7 months ago
Need Answer

Guten Tag,

ich habe die erste Synchronisation leider falsch gemacht. Im Cloud-Speicher sind deshalb leider nur leere Gruppen und Ordner. Leider werden die Daten in der App auf jedem Gerät bei jeder neuen Synchronisation damit überschrieben. Wie kann ich den Inhalt des Cloud-Speichers löschen?

Vielen Dank und schöne Grüße,

Susanne Gehlhaus

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Susanne,

This is the intended behavior: when you delete a track, point, or folder on one device, it is then automatically synced to other devices. I can assist by deleting the cloud data for you. After that, you can sync all your data from one primary device to the cloud, and the other devices will automatically download it. Would you like me to proceed?

Kind regards, Ondrej

photo

Dear Ondřej, 

thank you for your support. I think I need to delete al my data from the cloud and start again. How can I do it? On the LocusMap website there is a library with tracks and points but I cannot change or delete them. 

Kind regards, 

Susanne Gehlhaus 

photo

Hi Susanne,

I'm truly sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Is the issue you mentioned still a concern? I'm here to assist with any unresolved matters.

To express our apologies for the wait, we'd like to offer you a 3-month GOLD premium voucher (LTPF-NPWX). Feel free to use it yourself or pass it on to a friend as a token of our appreciation for your patience.

Your experience is important to us, and I want to ensure that everything is addressed to your satisfaction. If there's anything more you need, including assistance with cloud data, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Warm regards, Ondrej

Leave a Comment

Attach a file