Upload to google drive paused

Animis Spem shared this question 7 months ago
Answered

I have set up a weekly automatic backup and subsequent upload to my Google Drive some times ago. In the past this always happened “silently”. However, for some time now, when starting Locus Map Classic (current V3.69.2), I have been receiving a notification that the upload is paused. Then, if I press the "Continue" button, the upload is carried out (so I think, I am correctly logged in to the drive).
Are there perhaps new security standards or new settings to be made in LM or Android? I'm working on Samsung Galaxy A71 running Android 13. At upload time the device is (probably) locked and LM is not started or is in the background. Can you help me please?

Replies (7)

photo

It's a complicated story and I think few people encounter the same situation as yours so the solution to this problem is a bit difficult.

photo

Hi,

we'll try to simulate the issue. Nevertheless, no "new security standards or new settings" have been added to the app.

photo

you can search on google about that problem or search about applications at Apk Mod Premium I think they will have a solution

photo

Hi,

unfortunately, we didn't succeed in replicating the issue. Are you sure Locus Map has all the system permissions it needs for its flawless running? Especially, it should be excluded from the battery optimization so that it can run in the background.

photo

Battery was set to “optimized”. I will now test with “battery not limited” and report back. But this can take several days because I don't want to change the backup rhythm.

photo

As you like but you can change the backup frequency to your original setup at any time.

photo

Solved!

With the "unrestricted" setting for the Locus app, uploading in the background runs correctly. Thanks! Maybe a little hint in the setup dialog would be helpful?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file