Best interval not displayed in the track overview, but visible in the analyzer tool.

Ludovico Reale shared this problem 6 months ago
Solved

Hello everyone, I have this issue regarding the "best interval" parameter after planning a track. For me, it would be more of a function to analyze the elevation change of the track divided by each kilometer.

Once I have created the track and decided to save it, I click on my route, and all the data are there except for the information about the best interval. I see this message: "this route/track can't be divided into intervals as it doesn't contain any time values."

However, if I use the analyzer tool within the track, selecting a part between the starting and ending points of the track, the intervals are present, and I can divide them per kilometer.

I would like to understand if this is a bug or if it's something normal that should work this way (even though it would be much more useful to have the track already divided in the general overview, rather than having to use the analyzer tool every single time).

I've tried both version 4.18 and 4.19, and the exact same thing happens. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S20.

Attached are two screenshots: the first one is of the general track window, and the second is of the analyzer tool.

I hope someone can provide information about this or tell me how to resolve the issue. Thank you.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Ludovico,

the lap times in the analyzer are by mistake, generated randomly. It'll be fixed in the next app version.

photo

Hi Michal,

thank you for the information.

Can you tell me when the new update will be available?

photo

We release new versions in one-month periods, approximately.

photo

Thank you Michal, i will wait for the next update :)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file