Impossible to change router mode in Route Planner

Siri shared this problem 4 months ago
Solved

Today I've got an update for app - the version 4.20.1 on a phone with Android 12. I've found out that now it's impossible to change router mode (walking, car, etc) in your redesigned window of Route Planner. I can still change the router (LoRouter, Brouter, Graphhopper), but not router mode. If I press the large button with router mode, nothing happens! I use the app with Gold subscription.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience, we're trying to fix the problem ASAP.

photo

OK. The bug I described was fixed in the latest update. Thanks!

But now I cannot set up River mode in Brouter settings. If I choose Brouter I can see 5 modes, then I press + and then I can set up only 4 modes: car-vario, fastbike, Hiking-mountain, and Trekking. I don't see River mode and I cannot add it to Brouter modes. So I cannote use it in LM 4. Meantime in LM 3 I can set up Brouter for using River profile. The fact is I very often use Brouter's River mode to plan my kayak voyages.

photo

I had to copy the profiles files from the Brouter profiles2 directory to Locus\Router\Profiles2

photo

Gergy Verjux, thanks!

It works. But I think I'm not alone of LM users who want that setting up various Brouter modes/profiles would be clearer in latest versions of LM4.

photo

Hi,

we have recently focused on the development of our own router, profiles and customization options.

BRouter support is still present, but some profiles were removed due to compatibility issues. If you need some BRouter profiles that are not included in Locus Map, download them from BRouter repository at https://github.com/abrensch/brouter/tree/master/misc/profiles2 and copy them as .brf file to /Locus/router/profiles2 directory on your phone.

photo

Hi, Michal!

Thanks for explaination your intention about the router service in LM. I hope you'll implement some profile/mode for routing along rivers in LM like in BRouter. It'll be cool!

photo
photo

photo

Hi, I got thé samedi kind of problem. To create an itinerary I only have "walk", nothing more. Very problematic, I need to plan many itineraries in Thaïland and Lao.

Thanks for fixing the problem!

photo

Check an update. The latest version 4.20.1 doesn't have this bug already.

photo
photo

My Locus is updated. Or does not show the possibility to update.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file