Plan an itinerary/ only pedestrian mode!

Midol Bertrand shared this problem 4 months ago
Solved

Hi, I have a big problème with "plan an itinerary" : it has only "pedestrian mode" nothing more. No more possibility to choose Bike, car, etc. What's going on ?? It makes thé app useless...

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Please update your Locus Map from Google Play, the problem has been removed.

photo

Hi, thanks a lot. But even with updated version, it IS the samedi. The problem Comes from parameters : the pré parameters are automatically on pedestrian, and desactivate all the rest. I have to put it on "by default" to make them appearing.

By the way, updloading the last version on Google play made me Lost all my off line maps...

Hope this matter of pre parameters will be fixed.

Anyway, your Locus Map is just wonderful ! I am making a World tour with my family, cycling, thanks to you. So many thanks !!!

photo

Hi,

updating an app does not remove maps. You may have changed the path to them when you reset your app preferences - check your app subfolder settings. Or, if you completely uninstalled the app, the operating system deleted the maps.

photo

You should also make sure that no cleanup apps from the phone are active. They simply delete files without asking.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file