[DE] POI Auswahl.

Richard Ruhland shared this idea 4 months ago
Declined

Hello,

I have a wish. In the POIS overview there is the option "Home selection" but I lack the possibility "Select everything". If you have to go to the individual POI folders every time to select everything, it will be in progress with a lot of Poi folders and is not convenient.

----Orginal in German---Translate mit Google

Hallo,

ich habe einen wunsch.

In der POIs Übersicht gibt es die Option »Auswahl aufheben« aber mir fehlt die Möglichkeit »Alles Auswählen«. Wenn man jedesmal in den einzelnen POI-Ordner gehen muss um alles auszuwählen, dann artet es bei sehr vielen POI-Ordner in Arbeit aus und ist nicht konfortabel.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Richard

how long do you want to hide the POIs? to get a better overview of the map?

If you place the "My library button" (Meine Bibliothek) in the sidebar, you can hide points and tracks with a long click on it.Two new icons will then appear in the top right of the map view with which you can show the points and tracks again if required

Wolfgang

photo

Hello Wolfgang,

I am aware of this path of fusing pois, but I don't mean that. I would like to have done POIS permanently. For example, some photo pois. The rest should be displayed. But then there are moments when I want to see everything in turn and here it makes it easier for me if I can then activate it by selection. I miss this flexibility and would be an improvement in handling for me and for others. Basically, I don't like it when my card is covered with many of my POIs, but only certain POIs are shown. What depends on my mood and activities.

CU Richard
---

Hallo Wolfgang,

diesen Weg der Ausblendung von POIs ist mir bekannt, aber das meine ich nicht.

Mache POIS möchte ich u.a. dauerhaft ausgeblendet haben. z.B manche Foto-POIs. Der Rest soll angezeigt werden. Es gibt dann aber Momente wo ich doch wiederum alles sehen möchte und hier erleichtert es mir, wenn ich dann per Auswahl es aktivieren kann. Diese Flexibilität vermisse ich und würde für mich und bestimmt für andere eine Verbesserung im Handling darstellen. Grundsätzlich mag ich es nicht wenn meine Karte in der Ansicht mit vielen meiner POIS zugeballert werden, sondern nur bestimmte POIs gezeigt werden. Was hängt von meiner Stimmung und Unternehmungen ab.

VG Richard

photo

Hello Alistair,

This is how I do it among others and is in the handling of an explanation! BG Richard

cu Richard

---Translate with Google---

Hallo Alistair,

so mache ich es unter anderen auch und ist im Handling einer erleichertrung!

BG Richard

photo
photo

Hello Richard,

I have to say that I can't imagine a use case for this feature. What I can imagine is this option available for every group (list of folders).

Anyway, I've just started on a completely new "Data manager" screen, so I'll keep this "idea" in my mind. If I forget, just remind me once the new data manager is out (hopefully in May/June 2024).

Anyway, I'm declining this idea, because global "Select all" does not make sense from my point. Thanks for understanding.

---

(translated)

Hallo Richard,

ich muss sagen, dass ich mir keinen Anwendungsfall für diese Funktion vorstellen kann. Was ich mir vorstellen kann, ist, dass diese Option für jede Gruppe (Liste von Ordnern) verfügbar ist.

Wie auch immer, ich habe gerade mit einem komplett neuen "Datenmanager"-Bildschirm begonnen, also werde ich diese "Idee" im Hinterkopf behalten. Falls ich es vergesse, erinnern Sie mich einfach daran, sobald der neue Datenmanager verfügbar ist (hoffentlich im Mai/Juni 2024).

Wie auch immer, ich verwerfe diese Idee, denn ein globales "Alles auswählen" macht aus meiner Sicht keinen Sinn. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

photo

Just having a look i think im agreeing with Richard

in the point manager, top right, 3 dots, deselect all....that very usefull and i often use.

but there have been quite a few times when ive wanted to select all the folders at onvce, and then just deselect a couple of folders.

Having an option to select all would be usefull, perhaps renaming deselect all to select all, when there are no points visiable, at the moment you just get the popup message "there is nothing to remove"

photo

"Select all and just deselect some" .. oki, that may work :). But do you know, you may just tap on the icon of the folder to enable/disable this folder? This may be useful as well I believe.

photo

yes but issue is i have loads of folders.... perhaps if a group could be tapped upon that would help as only have a few groups, as you suggested above, that would make things a lot better.

photo

Hello Menion,

This dealer is to be done with a few folders, but let's be honest. We want to get to the goal quickly come and do not work through folder for folder. I basically think the more complex The application, the easier and consequently the operation should be. Locus Map is on the road, but it can get even better.

cu Richard

---Translate withg Google----

Hallo Menion,

bei wenigen Ordnern ist dieses Händling zu machen, aber seien wir ehrlich. Wir wollen doch schnell ans Ziel

kommen und nicht Ordner für Ordner uns durcharbeiten. Ich bin grundsätzlich der Meinung, je komplexer

die Anwendung, desto einfacher und konfortabel sollte die Bedienung sein. Locus Map ist auf eine guten Weg, aber es kann noch besser werden.

BG Richard

photo

Understand and agree. Anyway, I've just started work on new "Data manager" screen that should be done within 6 months. Keep this in mind and once it will be published, open this topic if issue willl be still valid. Thanks for understanding.

photo

Excellent, and I agree that this should wait for the new data manager, I hope that has tags/trips and other features.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file