Password in PC Web-App changed, Android app can not login

Gotthard Tischner shared this problem 4 months ago
Solved

In case of a password lost, I have done a password reset in the web-app and changed it later. Now a lost my login at the Android device.

Within the Android App I cannot login either by using the google account or using the registered locus email address (its the same email address for both accounts).

If I choose google login it takes 5min until Error: Hoppla! Google authentication failed EditorBoundsinfo, code 0

If I choose email login it takes 5min until Error: Sorry unbekanntes Login-Problem aufgetreten. An internal Error has occurred. [unexpected end of stream on com.android.okhttp.Address@8b66de4b] EditorBoundsinfo, code 0

How to deal with that?

Replies (2)

photo

Problem seems to be solved.

Today everything works again well.

photo

Thank you for reaching out to us and updating us about the resolution of your login issue.

We are glad to hear that everything is working well for you now. Based on your description of the problem, it seems like there might have been a temporary outage or issue with our infrastructure, which impacted the login functionality. These issues are rare but can occur occasionally due to various external factors.

Kind regards, Ondrej

Leave a Comment

Attach a file