Error when uploading field notes

hFWYd6S-cLJTA-HZX30els3hf_trPidm shared this problem 2 months ago
Closed

Just for information.

When trying to upload field notes an error "Hoppla, Fehlende Anmeldedaten, ISAPeerAgentCallbac, code: 401" was thrown.

After a cycle shut down and restart android it's working again. Don't know what happened.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello,

are you using Locus only, or Field notes add-on?

Can you describe your exact procedure to me, so I can try to replicate the issue?

Thank you.

Zdenek, Locus team

photo

Thank you Zdenek for spending time, I appreciate.

Locus - Addon FieldNotes

As i posted, i don't know exactly what happened. Maybe the problem started by removing "Geocaching4Locus"? I believe to have read (don't know where, maybe push message on locus app) somewhere, the addon now being integrated with locus map due to restrictions of android on exchanging data between apps. So i concluded it could be removed. Then I started to have problems with downloading lists and pocket queries from GC and i reinstalled. But yesterday i couldn't upload field notes. I didn't give it a try again because after a hard reset of the phone (power down and start again) its actually running.

thx again

Markus

photo

Hello,

is the problem still there?

The error comes outside the Locus, so it is hard to say, what it means, but 401 could be a bad login or some temporary problems on the Groundspeek servers.

If it happens again, please, send me a screenshot of that error.

If you can describe the procedure of how to reproduce this error, so we can simulate it, it helps a lot.

Zdenek, Locus team

Leave a Comment

Attach a file