Online IGN map not loading

MF Auer shared this problem 41 days ago
Solved

IGN online not loading properly and very partial display for three days on one device (working on the other). Any idea of what to do? Cleaning the cache did not help.

Replies (12)

photo

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. IGN have recently released a new certificate for their maps without informing third parties. We have implemented the certificate to the newest app version which is to be released in a few days.

photo

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. We'll wait for the new app version then!

Best regards

F

photo

Hi,

Outch, not a good work from the IGN team !

Thank you for your investigation :)

photo

Hi, map still not loading today, is it normal?

Thanks

Mfa

photo

Hi, no, it's not normal, we are investigating the problem but it's difficult because it works on all our devices. But we have feedback from more users that this is happening so obviously there is an issue somewhere...

photo

Could you please tell me which phone displays the IGN maps and which doesn't?

photo

Thanks Michal for your efforts! It works normally on my iPad Lenovo, but not on my iPhone Oppo, android 14. Do you need more details?

photo
photo

It's not working for me neither. Android. Huawei p30

photo

IGN map not working on POCO X3 Pro on Android13.

I tried local area in Stuttgart (Germany) and Paris (France) with "Photographies" and "Plan IGN V2". I never used those maps before, so quota is for shure not exeeded in my case.

The map " Cartes IGN" gives message that is it not free in Locus store (if I look in the store, I find it costs 1299 LoPoints). I didn't buy this map so I can't say if it works.

photo

I found the reason in my setting for not showing the the Plan IGN V2 map. Maybe this helps in research:

I use Netguard (runs over the android VPN service) with a private DNS provider (kewnonDNS). If I remove the DNS resolving IP from the setting in Netguard, the standard DNS resolving shows the map.

photo

Last news on my side: since this morning (last update) no longer working on Lenovo either ( Android 11) on top of already not working any more on Oppo (android 14). But interestingly, still working on an older Lenovo device on android version 10. Not sure it helps....

photo

Hi everyone,

we are sorry for any inconvenience.

1) please make sure you have the latest version 4.22.2. or 3.70.7. installed

2) any VPN or proxies on your phone may have an impact on the latest IGN certificate, and cause problems with displaying the maps

regards

Michal, Locus team

photo

Hello

I have version 4.22.2 installed on a Nokia XR20 running android 13 (up-to-date). No VPN nor proxy.

- "Plan IGN V2" is properly loading (but these maps are not as good a the classic IGN ones)

- Classic "Cartes IGN" still not loading. Been using them for so many years so I feel like an orphan 🙂

I've tried clearing the map cache but the issue remains.

photo

Hi,

Exactly the same situation as mine.

photo
photo

Same problem : Classic "Cartes IGN" still not loading in Redmi Note 13 Pro (android 13).

I've lost my favourite map.

photo

Hi all,

we found an option for how to solve this issue. We've been communicating with IGN regarding this so please be patient, their response time is usually not short enough.

photo

Thank you. They are in the middle of a migration and it seems rather chaotic :-)

photo
photo

Pour moi pareil les cartes IGN ne se chargent plus . Heureusement j'ai visorando avec les cartes qui se chargent normalement. Alors !!!!

photo

We're just fine tuning a new beta version with the IGN issue fixed. I'll share the link to it here ASAP.

photo

Please download and install the latest Beta in which this should be fixed: http://bit.ly/lmVersionsTest. Please let us know the result. Thanks!

photo

Yes!! Now working on both devices, thank you so much!

photo

Quand je veux télécharger le fichier on me dit qu'il est potentiellement dangereux, que dois-je faire

photo

Just ignore it :) Don't worry, the installation file is perfectly safe.

photo

Yoohoo, now working 👍

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file