Renew Abo with Locoins

balloni55 shared this problem 22 days ago
Solved

I have received an e-mail that my subscription expires in a week.
but when I open "my premium" I am not offered the option to extend my subscription with Locoins like a year ago

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Wolfgang,

please make sure this option is turned on in the expert settings:

05b57b36e40f40f85a5ca568a8dc55c6

photo

Hi Michal

thanks for your answer

this option is switched on and i have enough credit

Restart of the device didn´t help

any further ideas?

photo

I suppose you tapped this option?

2393c32ee63dfbf1372ba42a0207988b

If yes, and the option is not there, try logging out/ logging in.

photo

unfortunately no change after logging out and logging in again

it is also illogical for me that I am offered purchase options via google (in€) although I have purchased the current subscription with Locoins

photo

coins is very usefull as it helps use up google play credit that expires, like from google rewards and the play points....

photo
photo

Hello Balloni,

may you please post me here a screenshot of the purchase screen with expanded "More purchase options"? I would like to see what You see. I personally also have purchased LM for LoCoins and I correctly see it as "active". Only what I see we should improve is to offer "extending" active subs. Currently, I have to wait till it expire, stupid, agree.

c69285a3850e2864f5bd1abe26f0971b

photo

Hello menion

I see exactly the same picture as you.

I would have expected a button to renew my subscription to appear here as soon as I receive an e-mail informing me that my subscription is about to expire.

Let's see if this option appears tomorrow or the day after ?!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qs0qqgk1nj6pszahlv552/az_recorder_20240412_124928.mp4?rlkey=ltqs4xdh1gyo5psx43bj3y17x&dl=0

photo

Oki, perfect. Then all is clear now :). The button also appears in the just published new version. Thanks!

photo

confirm solved! Thanks

one additional year fun with Locus Gold

photo

Perfect, thanks balloni, mainly for another year you will stay with us ;)

Enjoy it!

photo

I have a question. I have the option to buy premium via LoCoins but there is no such option "Purchase" in the Expert settings. What could be causing this? I have the latest version of LM from Google Play.

05b57b36e40f40f85a5ca568a8dc55c6

photo

This option has been moved to the "Go Premium" (or "My Premium") section of the main menu in the latest app version. If you don't see the option to purchase Premium for LoCoins there, you probably do not have enough LoCoins. LoCoins can be purchased in the user profile.

photo

I would suggest a "use up points"

where someone can simply convert all locoins in to time credit

ie points/2099= additional days to add on....

i prefer locoins as its an easy way for me to use up google play credit i get through rewards..

photo

@Michal If it has been moved then ok, the option to purchase via LoCoins is where you write I was just wondering why the option to activate this option disappeared from the Expert settings. Now everything is clear, thanks.

photo

"I was just wondering why the option to activate this option disappeared from the Expert settings." - we have decided to make it more visible based on several suggestions like this from balloni.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file