Problems with displaying lab caches

Martin Queißer shared this problem 12 days ago
Solved

Hello everyone,
First of all, sorry for my bad English. I posted the following in the German forum.

https://forum.locusmap.eu/index.php?PHPSESSID=54969a42ec2657299633e9c1ff32c982&topic=8866.0

Hello everyone,
Now that I can load GPX files again, there is unfortunately a new problem.
Every week I get all the individual stations of the lab caches in my area via Lab2GPX.
Previously, these GPXs were displayed as if they were geocaches. I was able to read the question in advance and see the pictures.
After the last update I no longer see all this information.
Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of what the view was like before the change. For better understanding, I'll upload two more pictures.
One shows a normal cache with all the information. This is how you have seen the lab caches so far.
The second picture shows how the lab caches are currently displayed.
The imported GPX has not been changed and still has all the information.
Best regards
Alf16

The error was also confirmed by others.
I am attaching the GPX that I have loaded, which has worked without any problems so far.
Thanks and regards
Martin

Replies (3)

photo

I confirm the behavior, locus shows neither the LAB description text nor the questions of the individual stations, although these are present in the .gpx.

gpx generated with

https://gcutils.de/lab2gpx/

Locus recognizes the text, as you can see after an export of the LAB

@menion
BTW: it would be a great advantage if Locus also imported these texts with the new import function of the LAB s

1249745080d2aed2f80b6d0ce7e49867

photo

Hi guys,

thanks. I was working with Lab caches as they are received by the basic request from Groundspeak. But understand that this different source (Lab2GPX) provide extra data that are useful to have in the UI. So in the next version (or tomorrow Beta), this should be "fixed".

photo

Beta V4.23.1.1 well done menion!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file