Upload Cache Logs Not Working Locus Classic

Ian Leask shared this question 12 days ago
Answered

Hello

I'm using Locus Classic Ver 3.70.9

Uploading caches with Log Manager or directly online no longer works Using either method I get the message
"Whoops Problem on remote server please try again later
getLineNumber code 10102"

Could you please advise how I fix this problem?

Many thanks

Ian

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Ian,

please check your internet connection, or find a better one, or wait and try again later - there is (was) a problem with the connection to the geocaching.com server. I've tested it now and sending logs works normally.

photo

Thanks Michal for your prompt reply. I assume you did your upload trial on Ver 3.70.9?

Have tried several times today but no success with uploading the logs. I get the same Whoops etc screen

Downloading new caches and updating caches/downloading logs works just fine so no problem with connection to server there - just the uploading of logs

I've also been on the geocaching.com website several times today without any problems eg using Message Center

All the above done on my phone where Locus Classic is installed and the problem exists

My conclusion is the connection from phone to server is good

If you have no other suggestions then I'm prepared to try uninstall and reinstallation Can you please give me a link to instructions that tell me how to do this so I preserve all data

Thanks

Ian

photo

Ian, proceed the same way as if you moved the app to another phone - https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:faq:move_to_new_phone

photo
photo

Ok

Uninstall and reinstallation has worked Logs successfully uploaded

I guess the app updating process had a glitch somewhere??

Thanks Michal I've used Locus Map for about 8 years and had very few problems Keep up the good work

Ian

Leave a Comment

Attach a file