Se puede manejar Locus Map con joystick?

Fran shared this question 12 days ago
Answered

Hola, se puede manejar el LocusMap con algún joystick por bluetooth? ya que es muy utilizado en la moto, como el Osmand que si se puede y es muy muy práctico en la moto.

Un saludo y gracias.

Hello, can the LocusMap be controlled with a Bluetooth joystick? since it is widely used on the motorcycle, like the Osmand, which is possible and is very very practical on the motorcycle.

Greetings and thank you.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi,

yes, it is possible. Go to settings > Controlling > Use hardware controllers > select which you prefer. More options for the button mapping is in the expert settings.

photo

Hello, thank you for responding, but I understand that LocusMap can only be used with the R1 Mini Ring joystick model, this joystick is NOT for motorcycles, because it CANNOT be held well on the handlebars and it is NOT waterproof.
If there is no solution, I will have to use Osmand which DOES have joysticks compatible for motorcycles and resistant to rain.

Files: x.jpg
photo
photo

As far as we know, Locus is working with him. https://carpe-iter.com/

photo

Fran, I don't know which kind of controller you use but Locus Map supports many of them. Carpe Iter, WunderLinQ, BarButtons...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file