Selected Offline map not indicated in menu

Larry Egan shared this problem 55 days ago
Solved

After restarting Locus the name of the previously selected offline map is not remembered. There's just a 'Nothing to display' message. Indicating the map name would be helpful

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Larry,

and what offline map did you use last time?

photo

OpenAndro France North. Doesn't seem to matter what offline map I use the outcome is the same. Online maps are not affected. The selected online map is indicated on restart

photo

Hi Larry,

I can see that you have an active overlay with "no map selected" on the first picture. How did you do that? Could you turn it off or select an overlay map and then restart the app?

photo

I've had something like that before. But I don't know what I did before.
Either moved data
or updated a new map
or app update
But I selected my map in the map manager and then everything was fine again.

photo

We're publishing the new app version in the following days so please test it on the new version.

photo

Thank you I'll try that.

Offline overlays behave similarly to offline maps the selected overlays name is not displayed after a restart. I can live with the issue either way as it really only affects the menu.

photo
photo

Updated version did not help but downgrade to Version 4.22.2 solved it. It also seems to have solved an issue I had with Locus on a Samsung S6 lite tablet whereby the Map Content Menu would randomly appear faded white and the content was unreadable.

photo

Hi Larry,

please, test the issue on the latest version 4.24.3. It should be fixed.

photo

Thank you. That seems to work perfectly

Leave a Comment

Attach a file