Map recentre

Richard Keyworth shared this idea 3 months ago
Completed

I would very much like to be able to turn map recentre on and off easily, rather than far down in Settings.

Either a dedicated sidebar button, or in quick settings, would be great.

I see Pepe visited something like this, recentre time-out, a while ago.

Replies (3)

photo

This is possible in Locus Map 4. Improvements are no longer made in the old LM3. It is only in maintenance mode.
You can test LM4 with Silver for 1 year free of charge. If you don't like it, you can always go back to LM3

photo

Thanks freischneider.

Anyway, the same option > a long click on the centering button, is also available in the Locus Classic. So give it a try, it should work.

photo

THANK YOU MENION!!! A completely hidden (to me) feature. It's easy when you know how!

Different topic, in L3 or 4, is it possible to "hold" a compass target, so that I can switch back and forth between map and compass screens without having to reselect compass target every time?

I love, value and respect Locus, but only use it occasionally and for limited functions. I'll probably end up going silver but can't justify it at the moment.

photo

You are welcome.

Compass, hmm. It would be best if you started "Guide on" a selected point. When guiding to a point is active, you may access the compass screen over the "GPS/Compass" screen or from the guiding top panel where the compass is under the three-dot menu. I may attach a screenshot(s) if the description isn`t clear.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file