Default dashboard

GuRa shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

Hi,

I use several different presets. In my “home” preset I deactivate the dashboard. However, sometimes I still want to see the dashboard after loading the “home” preset. In this case, I press on the dashboard toggle button to turn it on. The “Basic LM4 top-bar dashboard” is loaded, although I never use this one. Can I make one dashboard the default, or set somewhere that the last used dashboard is loaded?

Thx and best wishes

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

the last used dashboard is always chosen as the default. No matter if it's launched via menu > tools or via a preset. Example:

- menu > all features > tools > dashboards > activate "dashboard 1" > tap dashboard toggle to deactivate it > tap dashboard toggle >dashboard 1 is active

- activate preset with dashboard 2 > change to another preset without dashboard > tap dashboard toggle > dashboard 2 is activated

photo

Hi,

yes that is how it behaves if I manually tap dashboard toggle. However, if I let a preset turn off the dashboard and then tap dashboard toggle the “Basic LM4 top-bar dashboard” is loaded.

I’ll try to explain step by step.

I have a preset “standard” which deactivates the dashboard

2814b7319573b43e7c7aa6e19ae086be

I select and turn on e.g. Leiska’s theme. Turning it on and off works like you describe by tapping the dashboard toggle.

79cea7335e4a07938fb58da9198defcd

I load the preset “standard”. The dashboard is deactivated.

1858ca85f55574c0a1804aacd2939c61

I tap the dashboard toggle and “Basic LM4 top-bar dashboard” is loaded, instead of the expected Leiska’s theme.

a7e66f6028f04fc0778a8fcd3d675cf8

If this is not intended, then I guess it is a bug?

photo

Hi,

thanks for the additional info. We've changed the default dashboard logic a bit so it'll work as expected. Please wait for the next app version.

photo

Great, thanks!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file