Geocaches of live map have different bottom menu

Wolfgang shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

Hi,

a Geocache shown via live map has a different bottom Locus menu as my local stored Geocaches. I mean the four direct buttons and the three dot menu.

The four buttons are user configured on my device - this could be the reason. Is there also a way to do this on live map geocaches?

Wolfgang

Replies (2)

photo

Hi,

three of the four buttons in the geocache menu are configurable in Locus settings > geocaching. These three buttons remain the same both for downloaded caches and live map caches. I've tested it on both Geocaching4Locus Live map and Locus Map's dedicated Live map.

photo

Hi Michael,

yes that's right but the fourth button is different.

Attached a screenshot of my setting. The Tradi is from local store the Myst via Live Map.

How do I get the forth button also changed to same as it's the Tradi screenshot?

Wolfgang

photo

That is not possible at the moment. I'll forward your question to the devs.

photo

Thanks.

I would not need to have it configurable. It just would be fine if the live map is the same as the 'normal' arrangement.

photo
photo

Hi,

the fourth button is different for Live map geocaches because of a different priority order - adding a "live" cache into the user's database has more priority than navigation which is prioritized for downloaded caches.

photo

Hi Michal,

okay I understand the reason. Thanks for clarifying.

Wolfgang

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file