Canceled, however still active, NGI subscription doesn't allow me to download maps

Kurt Smolderen shared this problem 30 days ago
Solved

Today I subscribed for one year to th Belhium IGN Topo maps. I downloaded a smaller part of the covered area in multiple zoom levels and all worked as expected. As I'm not a fan in general of auto renewing subscriptions, I canceled my subscription to prevent the auto renewal in a year from now. After doing so, the map manager states the subscription is still valid till 27 August 2025, as expected. However, I can no longer dowload any additional areas covered by this map subscription. The only actions I can perform, is download elevation and routing data and subscribe again...

How can I get access to the included map data again without having to pay twice?

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Kurt,

I'm verifiing your problem with identical steps and unfortunately, all works fine for me.

Seems that the problem is more in the logic of the app UI. Could you please try starting the download over the "Download" option of the NGI map in the map manager as on the screenshot? You were probably confused by the missing "Download" button in the Locus Store, right? Sorry for this.

7e5984e4c0d4abef75104521fc95e1dd

photo

Thanks for looking into it. Downloading directly from the map manager does work as expected.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file