Using Gold Exclusiv Got ads and need to pay for maps and altitude info

Fred shared this question 2 months ago
Answered

I have Gold Annual Exlusive on 2 Android device. Both show ads banner. If I want to download a LoMap from the Locus store, I must pay with "L". Also if I want to download altitudes, it says I need to buy Gold version.

My user id is 464204ebf. Version 4.25.1

Please advise

Best regards

Fred Kommers

Replies (8)

photo

Has there been a change in Google Accounts?

In any case I saw that Locus support can sort such out.

photo

Thanks for yr. fast reply. No, no change in Google account

photo

Hello Fred,

sorry for the complications. May you please write to me an email address you are logged in to the Locus Map app? It is visible in the app's main menu at the top.

As I see, email address you use here on help desk Fredko***@gmail.com has a valid Gold till end of the year, so the identical email account have to be used also in the app and on the web.

photo

Hi Menion,

Thanks for you fast response.

I see that am logged in with an other email adress : fkommers@planet.nl.

If I logout to login with fredko***@gmail.com, I read that I then all data, routes etcetera will be lost.

Please advise.

Best regards

Fred

Ps. I love your App and have been using it many times. Really great App!!!

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

photo

What data is lost? The data is independent of the registration. However, you can make a backup beforehand using the backup manager. You should do this anyway. Preferably to the cloud. For internal backups, move the path for the backup to the download folder and no longer to Locus. Otherwise you could lose the Locus folder if you delete it.

photo

If you have purchased external cards with other e-mails, they may be lost. To be on the safe side, copy them to a PC. LoMap are no problem.

photo

Hello Fred,

as freischneider wrote, you won't lose any data. In the "logout" dialog is only wrote, that "maps may be deactivated". This happens in case, you have some paid maps attached to your account. As I see, you have only four LoMaps purchased to your fkomm***@planet.nl email, but they remain working even if you change your account.

So please, log out and log in with your "fredko***@gmail.com". It is an email you used during the purchase of Locus Map Premium so it is the account that needs to be active in the app to receive Premium benefits.

photo

Hi Menion,

Thanks a lot of your fast reply.

Problem solved!!!

Keep-up the good work!

Best regards

Fred

Verzonden vanaf mijn Galaxy

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Leave a Comment

Attach a file