The map in my library in ios cannot be navigated when opened.

Wxingxing122* shared this question 23 days ago
Need Answer

The map in my library in ios cannot be navigated when opened.

Replies (7)

photo

Hi,

I can’t fully understand your question, so I’ll try to guess the answer. The map in the track detail is static. You can display the track on the main map by tapping the map in the track detail.

Navigation is currently not supported in the iOS app. We are working on offline maps and My Library v2. Route planning and navigation will be implemented later.

photo

The navigation and offline maps of the iOS app are exactly what I need, otherwise the iOS app is meaningless outdoors.

photo

Hi,

We are currently prioritizing the development of offline maps. We are working on creating completely new vector maps in a new format (the online version is already working on my development phone) with offline search functionality. This process takes longer to implement because it’s not just for iOS. Route planning and navigation will most likely be implemented after we migrate to My Library version 2 together with Android and the web. Unfortunately, due to the high complexity of these tasks, I cannot provide an exact date.

photo

What is this "MY Library V2" thing, pls., Petr?

photo

Hi Michael,

My Library is the structure of folders where all your tracks, routes, and points are stored. In the current version of My Library, points and tracks must be stored separately. Also, there is a difference between folders and groups of folders. In the new version, tracks, routes, and points can be stored in the same folder. Also, a group of folders will be converted to folders. The new version will be much more convenient for users. Nevertheless, it is a huge change, especially for the Android apps, because the old version has been used for ten years. The new version must also be released simultaneously for all platforms.

photo

Sounds interesting; TXs, Petr.

Good luck!

Cheers

Michael

photo

expect

Leave a Comment

Attach a file